Monday, May 5, 2014

Food that I want to eat – Black pig (delicacy of Jeju-do)




Basically the pig has a smallish body with a black skin and smooth coat of hair. It has erect, unfolded, ears and a narrow snout. Apparently they smoked it in hay first. for more info please check this one out

I saw Shiho Yano ate in “Supermen is back” and I was drooling...
They supposed to have special sauce as well yumm…

This is what gathered from internet
Restaurant Name
Location
Source
Ssam-Da-Yun (삼다연)
between Apgu-jung and Sinsa-dong stations.
HEUK DON GA
147-15 Samseong 1-dong Gangnam-gu Seoul Korea 서울시 강남구 삼성동 147-15

95-8 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Jejusadon (제주사돈)

511-19, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam district, Seoul

This is what I could find so far, I believe there are more. If anyone knows any good place to eat this darling, please share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment