Monday, May 19, 2014

GapDong News

As you know I love watching GapDong at the moment.

I am watchin up to Episode 10. As I suspected that Poopy (the curly guy) was the suspected GapDong.
and The End...

No actually now I am not quiet certain that Poppy is the Gapdong.
1. He called Tae-Oh to let him know that he is released, but then he was confused what to do....

2. in this episode, I saw Gap Dong teeth, they look abit different from Maria's think.
3. Gap Dong Signature is the knot, and he strangle the victim.. (as far as I know) on the last scene, Poppy had hammer in his hand.Thats definetely not Gapdong Signature even the knot is.
4. Ryu Tae-Oh met Poppy, even he doesn's think that Poppy GapDong anymore.

This is clue that I gathered so far:
1. Love fishing
2. Soft hand

No comments:

Post a Comment