Thursday, May 29, 2014

Food that I want to eat – Fried chicken and cheap beer




Korean fried chicken or what I called KFC is one of my favorite in Sydney. The crunchiness of the skin makes toe curling. The best chicken I had so far in the place called Naruone, Pitt St Sydney. Just like any other Korean Restaurant in city, this place can be very expensive but super good. Naruone gave choices of bone or boneless, with sauce or no sauce. As well you can do half and half. 

What I want to try with the fried chicken and beer is the delivery. I don’t think I can call them and asked to be delivered may be just eat there or take away.  

From what I read there are few franchise that made really good KFC:
1. Naruone
Its locate on Pitt St. its best for Samgaetang and the KFC.
2. Arisun
they have 2 restaurant one is in chinatown and the other one in Strathfield 
3. RedSauce
Located on the pub where tennis court are in strathfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment