Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Eatyourkimchi by Simon and Martina



This is another blogger that I believe deserve a blog post.

 
Simon and Martina. Photo from asiasociety

Married couple from Canada came to Korea to teach. They start their vblog in youtube just to show to their family that’s Korea (South Korea) is safe and about their daily life. Now they are pretty much fulltime blogger and well known.

In their blog called eatyourkimchi review Kpop MV (Kpop Music Monday), Wonderful Treasure Find (WTF), and many more, my favorite one is when they go somewhere to eat and they tell you what they think and how to get there.

It’s very good to start the where to go and what to do note for this.

I like them cos they are very down to earth and funny and I love what they are doing so here I am blogging about them.

I really want to go here. Seems like their studios in Hongdae. I met them when they went to Australia (Sydney), and it was felt like a bit hang in the air.. may be because I don’t use to meet and greet stuffs. I went there and waited for 5 hours, by the time they open the door it was packed and it last only for about 5 minutes (may be less) to say hi take pict and give gifts (yes I gave them gifts, you don’t have to but I did) and I went home (I wait, I greet, and I went home…). Well there was an after party, but if you waited for about 5 hours and saw your idol for 5 minutes then you had to get to long queue (again) that gave you less chances to get in.. hmm may be not..

I am still contemplating whether to go there or not… (lol I might not able to go there cos they are busy, let alone find their studio thanks to my sense of direction) and I am not a good talker and froze to meet up new people (may be idol even worst), at the moment 60% yes 40% no.  if I am going to there I would like to be able to prepare some gift…. small gifts (homemade vegan cake, timtam 12 flavors, cheesy vegemite and probably some unicorns with rainbow tail and leprechaun dancing zumba). If I am going there, probably just dropped gifts in front of their studio and do little booty dance run.

While I am in Hongdae probably I can try to hunt find Keith Kim, to hug, kisses, and everything else cross of one of the list. Now I just need to find accommodation in Hongdae area and I can do it whole night.

Dear Keith, I am still waiting for that restraining order…  

 to check their web go to http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment