Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What to do in Seoul??

After ticket, planning what to do is very important. Start from Seoul, I saw this 101 things to do in Seoul, I think in 3 days Might be able to do most of it. However,  the last one 101, would be very hard. I just found Keith Kim, his blog called gyopokeith.com is very entertaining. Ok fine I have to stop Stalking googling about him. So far I like his fb page, read all his entry, and googling him non stop. Well he is a funny man.

So far most of the thing in the list is the one I really want to try. . May be not the aegyo to get free stuff tho...
There is Canadian couple blogger that I really want to meet they are very famous. it's eatyourkimchi, Simon and Martina. I have been stalking (me and my stalking sometimes does a bit too much) them to know where their studio is.

I met them in meet and greet when they were in Australia, I was waiting for 5 hours and took me 5 mins (may be less) to say hi and gave my gifts to them. a bit disappointed yes there was after party but i just couldn't be bother since we have join another long queue and wait I think another 2 to 3 hours. But then when I think about I wouldn't know what to ask and my manner goes from knife, fork, spoon and chopstick to bare hand eating session (not like I'm going to cook for them.. don't be ridiculous... may be vegan cake wouldn't hurt??) 

well I think the 3 1/2 days will be enough to do 101 things to do in Seoul  except the last one since I am very hopeless looking for a person.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment