Monday, April 21, 2014

To stay or not to stay

Since I will stay in korea for 1 week by myself, I am so confused where to stay. They are lots of type accommodation that I want to try but not too expensive. 
I came across with airbnb.com.au you can choose entire apartment, sharing, and private room. I am not very fond of sharing accommodation so it narrow down to entire apartment and private room.

When talking about accommodation in korea there is called ondol or their traditional room usually hanok style house, love motel now a days called design hotel, pensione hotel, motel, guest house (may be similar to backpackers hotel) and home stay. 

I am really interested with their ondol and love hotel (don't judge me). Love hotel in korea is very interesting. In soulistic, they have articles with pictures of love hotels (and others) from cute to wicked one. How not to love the love hotels. I will definitely try one of love hotel (may be not in one of the list in soulistic), however, is it save? One of v blogger Professor Oh said it is save. She went to one in Myeong-Dong and this is her article.

May be I will go to the one in jeonju or suwon.

No comments:

Post a Comment