Friday, April 25, 2014

How much is this?

Yes I love shopping,  lots of kind of shopping and mostly junk shopping (I see them as an investment).
Now I will tell you to ask them how much is it in korea.

how much is this  "얼마예요?" ol-ma-e-yo? last words has to rise cos this is a question.

Since I might forgot all the vocabulary I learnt, let's learn (igo)

" 이 거 "Igo means "this" and it's better for you to point the things that you want. Remember need to be close to you.

Kego is for something a bit further to you.
I did posted the Korean Numbering, however I went to china and Japan the international language for how much is it is to give them your calculator. Are you surprised?

Based on my experience if there is no price tag:
1. Never ever have attachment with the goods that you like even if you have, don't show it 
2. You turn on your calculator,
3. with Tarzan language point the stuff that you want vigorously,
4. give them your calculator pray the they return it back,
5. they will gives you the price, if you happy with it I suggest you smile and gives the money.
6. If not type the number you think it's worth it, give it to the seller. Please note this is not working if you are in the big shopping mall.
7. If the seller happy with the price they will grunt but they say yes yes..angrily but then put the stuff u want to plastic bag, of course you need to say thank you.
8. if seller not happy unfortunately seller will be angry then type the number (hopefully smaller) 8. If you still not happy, you say "no.. no.." turn your back and pretend to go...
9. By this time the seller might call you or might let you go.

Well I use this tactic when I when to China or Indonesia.

I hope it will works in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment