Sunday, April 27, 2014

Favorite Korean TV Show

Dae Jang Geum
My love of Korea started from the Korean Drama. The best that I couldn't forget is called Dae Jang Geum or Jewel of the Palace.


Photo Taken from Wiki

This series is very Entertaining as well as very scary in different way. Like any other K-Drama this is very addictive. I did mentioned to you that this is very scary, I will tell you why, every day me any my ex-flatmate we watch at least 2 episodes and after that we both get just very hungry because looking all the good food and I can tell you we can eat Korean food everyday in a week. 
Since this is my favorite K-Drama whenever I cook Korean Food, the song (hymn?) that they usually play when they cook something, played in my head. 

Of course, there are a lot of  good K-Drama but there is nothing can over come as much as Dae Jang Geum for my opinion. 

This is another for me a good K-Drama that doesn't involved lots of cry and sickness, called Sun of My Master. This is a funny Drama with horror twisted thriller.

Taken from wiki 



Taken from Wiki
I love this is my Favorite Variety show. This variety show is the one push me to learn Korean Language. The show has a lot of Gag affect and people might think it is not as funny as they think. (You know everybody are different).

this picture is taken from sbs.com.au

The permanent cast is Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, Yoo Jae suk, Song Ji ho, Song Jong KI (left), Ji Suk Jin, Haha and Kang Gary. They actually came to Australia not long ago and did recorded in Gold Coast and Melbourne. They did come to Sydney however just to look around (free time I believe).

The Superman is back 

Beside the title of the show might trick you, but this is about the celebrities dads looking after their children for about 48 hours. It is very refreshing type of shows, cute and innocent kids with their celebrity dad. Kids might or might not know their dad is very famous but for them they just their dad 



So tell me what show do you like and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment