Monday, April 21, 2014

Preparation



Preparation that I did was to learn Korean Language. I am going to Korean Culture Office or KCO, since I don’t have close Korean Friends I need boost for my Korean language skill. I searched in the internet and contacted couple of people for interview (yes, you have to interview them to make sure both student and teacher wouldn’t try to kill each other in the end of session has chemistry.) 

Objective: to find someone patient enough to teach me Korean 

Fee: I searched the cheapest one is $20 an hour

I did have interview 2 people, but then I settled with the cheapest one ($15/ hour) and the one I think more experience. He would like to have session 2 hours and twice a week. Since I reasoned him saying that I am doing with KCO and him I think it would be ok. Luckily he agreed to it.

You asked me why I need a Korean language Tutor. Well I have been learning Korean for about 1 year now; I do watch a lot of Korean Variety shows, however I don’t use them often enough to be able to say that I can speak Korean properly. Don’t get me wrong I do try gumtree and other web to find language exchange friends, but the stop talked to me or just never replied (hikss hiksss sad…). When I watch Korean Variety shows I usually stuck with all the subtitles (despite of paying attention to the cute and handsome guests’ actors) because it easier, I did pick up few things but it is not much. (yes yes yes im not that smart). 



No comments:

Post a Comment