Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Keith Kim from Gyopokeith and Seoulistic





Image taken From iamkoreanamerican

Keith Kim is a Korean-American living in Seoul, Korea. He is the master mind of Seoulistic.com and Gyopokeith.com. He is 29 (have to double check, actually he is 30 since he is a pig), loves espresso (I like it too but I put 3 teaspoon of sugars, (sugar with coffee??)), lives in Hongdae (May be very Important for stalker like me) and loves PS3 (I loves games, candy crush anyone?). He is a very handsome, attractive, and cute funny guy. 

I have been stalking following him since yesterday. I read his blog (Gyopokeith), read and watch seoulistic.com. Now this is a really bad habit and bad for my health. Unfortunately I have to admit I am obsessed with him (and YES he deserves a blog post dedicated just for him).
His blog has lots of really nice entry about what to do and what to see in Seoul and I definitely will take that as guides to go around Seoul by myself and may be little bit stalking him here and there.

If you go to Korea, don’t forget to check out his web.

I understand if he doesn't want to see me anymore since I am a bit too much, and probably restraining order will come in next week or month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment